For our company headquarters in Chemnitz, Germany, we are looking for a
CNC Milling Cutter (m/f)
In this position, you will be responsible for the producing of high-precision mechanical parts for micromachining laser systems.
Your area of responsibility includes the following
- Milling of mechanical parts based on CAD drawings on CNC machines (and partially conventional machines)
- Self-responsible programming and operation of modern CNC systems
- Preparing and executing maintenance work of the machines
- Selecting suitable tools for the various production steps
- Cutting materials
- Contributing to the design of the production process
This is a diversified task in which you can also work in the areas of assembly, CNC turning and drilling as required.
- Good qualification as a skilled worker
- Basic mechanical skills
- Safe operation of both CNC-controlled and manual milling machines, ideally also of lathes and milling machines
- Good technical understanding
- Proficiency in reading technical drawings
- Professional experience in the field of CNC manufacturing including programming
- Knowledge of the Ultimax CNC control (HURCO) is an advantage
- Precise, reliable and systematic operation
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work in shifts (regularly early and late shift, if necessary also night shift)
- A long-term professional perspective in a constantly growing company
- A friendly working environment with optimum conditions for your career progress
- A responsible task with significant creative potential
- An attractive salary and a structured training programme
You have questions about this job posting? Then we look forward to your call to our Human Resources Advisor, Andy Moehler, at +49 371-40043-68.
Are you interested? Please send your informative and compelling application, preferably by email, to email@example.com with a reference to the code PA-35-17. Please indicate your earliest possible starting date and your expectations regarding remuneration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org