To commission our machines at customers we are immediately looking for several:
Commissioning Engineers (m/f)
Your area of responsibility includes the following main tasks:
- Commissioning custom and mass-produced machines (with mechanical/electrical focus)
- Ensuring that acceptance deadlines for commissioning are met while taking quality and costs into account
- Ensuring the reliability of processes, including the performance of functionality tests
- Training machine operators
- Working with different departments (installation and process development departments in particular)
- Worldwide travel (ca. 50% of total work time)
- You have completed a degree with good grades in a technical subject.
- Ideally, you have several years of professional experience in mechanical engineering or in machine commissioning.
- You project confidence and enjoy acting in the role of coordinator between different departments.
- You have good verbal and written German and English language skills.
- Your work method is just as structured as it is solution oriented.
- You enjoy taking responsibility and contribute your own ideas.
- You are flexible and are sufficiently prepared to travel (worldwide).
- Your profile is rounded off by a strong customer and team-oriented approach.
- Long-term professional prospects in a constantly growing company
- A congenial work environment with the best conditions for your professional development
- Tasks involving considerable responsibility and corresponding scope to shape their development
- Attractive remuneration and structured integration
You have questions about the job posting? Then we look forward to your call to our Head of HR Department, Franziska Neubert, at +49 371-40043-908.
Are you interested? Please send your informative and compelling application, preferably by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org with a reference to the code PA-08-16. Please indicate your earliest possible starting date and your expectations regarding remuneration.