Sales Representative (m/f)
- full-time permanent employment with flexible working hours.
- a long-term career perspective in a steadily growing company.
- a pleasant work environment with the best conditions for your development.
- a responsible task with the appropriate freedom of action.
- attractive pay and structured training.
- You have a good degree in a relevant field.
- You have several years of experience selling technically complex capital equipment and presenting it to the customer.
- You have a good knowledge of negotiation and presentation techniques.
- Your entrepreneurial thinking and action as well as a high degree of initiative makes you stand out.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Your working style is as structured as it is solution-oriented.
- You like taking responsibility and incorporate your own ideas in your work.
- A strong customer orientation and a team-oriented approach to your work complete your profile.
- Taking on regional responsibility for sales in a defined sales area
- Maintaining and developing existing customer relationships as well as acquiring new national and international customers
- Development of potential new markets
- Establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with external sales partners
- Defining customer and product requirements
- Coordination with technology department regarding customer and product requirements in the sales process
- Pricing and tendering, as well as conducting contract negotiations on site in cooperation with the sales partners
- Regular business trips to the relevant sales area as part of CRM-measures and to generate new orders
- Participation in trade fairs, conferences, symposia etc.
You have questions about the job posting? Then we look forward to your call to our Head of HR Department, Franziska Neubert, at +49 371-40043-908.
Are you interested? Please send your informative and compelling application, preferably by email, to email@example.com with a reference to the code PA-06-17. Please indicate your earliest possible starting date and your expectations regarding remuneration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org