To augment our service department at Chemnitz/Germany we are immediately looking for a:
Service Employee (m/f)
In this position, you will be responsible for supporting our customers worldwide. You will focus on the following
- Setting up equipment and commissioning complex machinery
- Inspecting and controlling technical parameters at customer sites
- Setting up, assembling and installing equipment and machines in our company and at customer sites around the world
- Commissioning machines and equipment
- Performing modifications and refurbishment work
- Specialized background checks to prepare proposals
- Correcting errors and carrying out repairs
- Functionality checks
- Error analysis and corrections
- Preventive maintenance work
- Preventive analysis of customer data
- Supporting and providing advice to customers
- Provisiding training to customers, sales representatives and service staff
- Documenting and reporting
- Unversity or other degree in the area of electrical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable field.
- Several years of professional experience in service, and ideally also in mechanical engineering.
- Good verbal and written German language skills.
- Teamplayer with a strong customer focus
- Goal-oriented and systematic approach to work
- Willingness to assume responsibility and contribute your own ideas
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (worldwide)
- Long-term professional prospects in a constantly growing company
- A congenial work environment with the best conditions for your professional development
- Tasks involving considerable responsibility and corresponding scope to shape their development
- Attractive remuneration and structured integration
You have questions about the job posting? Then we look forward to your call to our Human Resources Advisor, Andy Moehler, at +49 371-40043-68.
You are interested? Please send your informative and compelling application, preferably by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org with a reference to the code PA-01-18. Please indicate your earliest possible starting date and your expectations regarding remuneration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com