After graduating from school you want to work in a young, growing technology company in Chemnitz?
Apply for an apprenticeship at 3D-Micromac AG!
From August 2018, we are looking for a
Trainee Cutting Machine Operator (m/f)
Cutting machine operators produce precision components for technical products. They set up turning, milling and grinding machines and use CNC machine programs. Then they clamp metal parts and tools in machines, set them up and start the working process. They check whether the dimensions and surface quality of the workpieces meet the specifications. In the event of a malfunction, they look for the reason and eliminate the problem. They also perform maintenance or inspection tasks on machines.
In addition to physics, mechanics and mathematics, during your apprenticeship you will learn the following
- Assessing and selecting material properties and their changes
- Ensuring the operational readiness of machine tools
- Producing workpieces and components
- Evaluating control documents and application of control technology
- Examining and implementing order-specific requirements and information
- Planning and executing workflows based on economic specifications
- Analyzing production orders and assessing technical feasibility
- Programming of numerically controlled machine tools or production systems
- Setting production parameters and execution of test runs
- Producing workpieces from materials using machining processes
- Applying operational quality assurance systems
- have successfully graduated from school by July 2018
- are enthusiastic about technology and technical systems
- work independently and team-oriented
- have a good analytical understanding
- have good German language skills
- An exciting task with a lot of responsibility and potential in an innovative company
- A pleasant working environment and a positive team atmosphere
- Modern working conditions with room for creativity
- An excellent mentoring programme and long-term development opportunities
You have questions about this job posting? Then we look forward to your call to our Human Resources Advisor, Andy Moehler, at +49 371-40043-68.
Are you interested? Please send your informative and compelling application, preferably by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org with a reference to the code PA-39-17.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com