After graduating from school you want to work in a young, growing technology company in Chemnitz?
Apply for an apprenticeship at 3D-Micromac AG!
From August 2018, we are looking for a
Trainee Industrial Clerk (m/f)
Industrial business clerks control business processes in companies and work in various departments. They compare offers, negotiate with suppliers and customers, plan, control and monitor the production of goods or services, draw up price calculations or marketing strategies.
In addition to economics, mathematics, German and English, during your apprenticeship you will learn the following
- Determining the need for products and services
- Recording and monitoring costs
- Instruments of cost planning and control
- Personnel requirements and personnel administration
- Recruitment and selection tools
- Management of balance sheet, and profit and loss accounts
- Payment transactions and dunning procedures
- Effective use of sales channels
- Handling of services, customer service and warranty services
- have successfully graduated from school by July 2018
- are you interested in economic contexts
- like numbers and mathematics
- work independently and team-oriented
- have a good analytical understanding
- have good German language skills
- An exciting task with a lot of responsibility and potential in an innovative company
- A pleasant working environment and a positive team atmosphere
- Modern working conditions with room for creativity
- An excellent mentoring programme and long-term development opportunities
You have questions about this job posting? Then we look forward to your call to our Human Resources Advisor, Andy Moehler, at +49 371-40043-68.
Are you interested? Please send your informative and compelling application, preferably by email, to email@example.com with a reference to the code PA-38-17.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org