After graduating from school you want to work in a young, growing technology company in Chemnitz?
Apply for an apprenticeship at 3D-Micromac AG!
From August 2018, we are looking for a
Trainee Microsystems Technician (m/f)
Microsystems technicians develop microsystems technology products such as memory elements for chip cards, sensors for digital cameras or solar cells that are used in a wide range of applications. The technicians combine micromechanical, micro-optical or micro-acoustic components with microelectronic circuits in the smallest of spaces to form complex systems. In addition to the development of the systems, microtechnicians also check the function of the products and operate measuring and control devices.s.
During your apprenticeship you will learn the following
- Developing and planning process technologies
- Planning, documenting and monitoring tests
- Analyzing processes
- Correcting faulty processes
- Electronics and circuit design (DFA), digital circuit technology
- Inspecting technical installations
- Limiting and eliminating errors and malfunctions
- Creating maintenance plans
- have successfully graduated from school by July 2018
- are enthusiastic about technology and technical systems
- work independently and team-oriented
- have a good analytical understanding
- have good German language skills
- An exciting task with a lot of responsibility and potential in an innovative company
- A pleasant working environment and a positive team atmosphere
- Modern working conditions with room for creativity
- An excellent mentoring programme and long-term development opportunities
You have questions about this job posting? Then we look forward to your call to our Human Resources Advisor, Andy Moehler, at +49 371-40043-68.
Are you interested? Please send your informative and compelling application, preferably by email, to email@example.com with a reference to the code PA-40-17.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org