3D-Micromac AG makes images available online in the 3D-Micromac image database at http://3d- micromac.com/. Use of the 3D-Micromac image database is exclusively subject to the following conditions of use. The conditions of use are deemed accepted on the downloading of the images.
- All images in the online image database are protected by copyright. 3D-Micromac AG must be stated as the source in every publication in which they appear.
- The images may be used for editorial purposes in print and online publications within the confines of applicable press and copyright law. For all other types of usage, approval from the corporate communications department of 3D-Micromac AG at firstname.lastname@example.org must be sought. 3D-Micromac AG reserves the right to revoke an approval for use in specific cases, with the consequence that use of the downloaded images must be refrained from. There is no transfer of copyright.
- Use according to No. 2/1 is free of charge.
- Publication and use for commercial purposes (e.g. advertising), as well as the sale or licencing of the images, is prohibited and require the prior approval of 3D-Micromac AG according to No. 2.
- Following use, the images must be deleted immediately. Archiving the images is not permitted, excepted archiving made as a matter of routine information technology back-up.
- No modification, editing, montage, or manipulation of the images is permitted without the prior written consent of 3D-Micromac AG according to No. 2.
- The images must not be reproduced in any misleading contexts or in any way damaging to the 3D-Micromac AG. The images must also not be used in connection with criminal, tortious, or otherwise illegal activities. Linking to the 3D-Micromac image database is prohibited. 3D- Micromac AG reserves the right to pursue every suspected case of inappropriate use.
- 3D-Micromac AG provides no guarantees or assurances to the effect that it possesses ownership rights to the images. Claims for damages against 3D-Micromac AG resulting from the violation of third-party rights are excluded, except in cases of intent or gross negligence.
- 3D-Micromac AG reserves the right to delete and modify the data contained in the image database at any time. Deleted files may then no longer be used.
- For every publication in print, a specimen copy must be sent to 3D-Micromac AG, unrequested and free of charge. In the event of online publication, a precise link must be sent to the e-mail address given below.
The specimen copy of/a link to a publication is requested to:
Technologie-Campus 8 09126 Chemnitz