Workshop: Micromachining Without Limits with microPREP™ PRO’s Custom Shape Process
Do you know microPREP PRO’s Custom Shape Process?
This process allows ablating almost any given shape from your sample with only a few clicks.
And do you know that this Custom Shape Process can be combined with a number of different laser parameters?
This allows any microPREP PRO user to ablate their specimens very selectively – layer by layer.
In this workshop we will show you:
- How to work with microPREP PRO’s Custom Shape Process
- How to selectively ablate with microPREP PRO
- How stacks made of different materials (e.g. RAM or SSD modules) can be opened with microPREP PRO
You should definitely watch this workshop if:
- You are already working with microPREP PRO and want to make sure you make the best out of all the given possibilities
- You are still unsure if a microPREP PRO could facilitate your workflows
This workshop is now available for watching on demand.