Do you know microPREP™ PRO’s Custom Shape Process?
This process allows to ablate almost any given shape from your sample with only a few clicks.
And do you know that this Custom Shape Process can be combined with a number of differing laser parameters?
This allows any microPREP™ PRO user to ablate their specimens very selectively – layer by layer.
In this workshop we will show you:
- How to work with microPREP™ PRO’s Custom Shape Process
- How to selectively ablate with microPREP™ PRO
- How stacks made of different materials (e.g. RAM or SSD modules) can be opened with microPREP™ PRO
You should definitely join this workshop if:
- You are already working with microPREP™ PRO and want to make sure you make the best out of all the given possibilities
- You are still unsure if a microPREP™ PRO could facilitate your workflows
We kindly invite you to take part live in the workshop on Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 4 p.m. (CEST). For those who cannot take part in this live session, we will make the workshop-video available online afterwards.