For our company headquarters in Chemnitz, Germany, we are looking for a
Business Development Manager (m/f)
In this role, you will be responsible for strategically developing a specific business area. You are in charge of a growing market and will promote our products in a wide variety of industries.
You will focus on the following
- Strategically developing a specific business area
- Analysing the market
- Deriving forecasts
- Designing business strategies
- Establishing and developing customer relationships in close cooperation with our Sales Department
- Establishing customer and product requirements
- Cooperating closely with our technology departments regarding customer and product requirements in the sales process
- Calculating prices and tendering as well as leading contract negotiations on site in cooperation with our sales partners
- Regular business trips to the relevant sales area as part of CRM-measures and in order to generate new orders
- Participating in trade fairs, symposia, conferences etc.
- University degree in engineering
- Background or experience in the fields of material analysis, error diagnostics/fault analysis and electron microscopy
- Confident appearance, high level of communication skills and distinct network affinity
- Structured and solution-oriented approach to work
- Willingness to assume responsibility and contribute your own ideas to your work
- Strong customer and team orientation
- Flexibility and (worldwide) willingness to travel
- A long-term professional perspective in a constantly growing company
- A friendly working environment with optimum conditions for your career progress
- A responsible task with significant creative potential
- An attractive salary and a structured training programme
You have questions about this job posting? Our Head of HR Department, Franziska Neubert, is looking forward to your call at +49 371-40043-908.
You are interested in working with us? Please send your informative and compelling application, preferably by email, to email@example.com referring to the code PA-03-18. Please indicate your earliest possible starting date and your expectations regarding remuneration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org