To augment our service department at Chemnitz/Germany we are immediately looking for a:
Service Engineer (m/f)
This job is based in Chemnitz and involves looking after our customers as well as performing service work at customer locations.
Your area of responsibility includes the following main tasks:
- Setting up equipment and commissioning complex machinery
- Inspection and control of technical parameters at customers
- Setup, assembly and installation of equipment and machines in our company and at customers around the world
- Commissioning of machines and Equipment
- Performance of modification and refurbishment work
- Performing specialized background work to prepare proposals
- Rectifying errors and carrying out repairs
- Performance of functionality checks
- Error analysis and rectification
- Performance of preventative maintenance work
- Preventative analysis of customer data
- Supporting and providing advice to customers
- Provision of training to customers, sales representatives and service staff
- Documenting and reporting
- You have completed a degree in the area of electrical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable field.
- You have several years of professional experience in service, and ideally also in mechanical engineering.
- You have good verbal and written German and English language skills.
- Your work method is just as structured as it is solution oriented.
- Your profile is rounded off by a strong customer and team-oriented approach.
- You enjoy taking responsibility and contribute your own ideas to the work you do.
- You are flexible and prepared to travel (worldwide).
- Long-term professional prospects in a constantly growing company
- A congenial work environment with the best conditions for your professional development
- Tasks involving considerable responsibility and corresponding scope to shape their development
- Attractive remuneration and structured integration
You have questions about the job posting? Then we look forward to your call to our Head of HR Department, Franziska Neubert, at +49 371-40043-908.
Are you interested? Please send your informative and compelling application, preferably by email, to email@example.com with a reference to the code PA-27-15. Please indicate your earliest possible starting date and your expectations regarding remuneration.