- a long-term career perspective in a steadily growing company.
- a pleasant work environment with the best conditions for your development.
- a responsible task with the appropriate freedom of action.
- attractive pay and structured training.
- Good qualifications in IT
- Several years of experience
- Ideally, knowledge of process automation by means of scripting
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Structured working style
- Lots of ideas and solution-oriented
- Willing to take responsibility
- Strong customer orientation
- Team-oriented working style
- Configuration and maintenance of current Microsoft client and server operating system
- Taking responsibility for running our Exchange Servers
- Setting up and managing virtual servers
- Implementation of IT projects
- Developing solutions for network technology, storage and backup solutions
- Responsibility for Active Directory administration
- Process automation
- User support
You have questions about the job posting? Then we look forward to your call to our Human Resources Advisor, Andy Moehler, at +49 371-40043-68.
Are you interested? Please send your informative and compelling application, preferably by email, to email@example.com with a reference to the code PA-05-17. Please indicate your earliest possible starting date and your expectations regarding remuneration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org